Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mellow Yellow...

I wouldnt want to be anywhere else in the world at the moment but here.
There isnt the hussle and bussle of the "Big city" and no stress. I have
lost all conception of time and the only thing that matters right now is
how i am going to cook a good supper.

Its odd what the ocean does to a person, it changes them, it makes them
mellow.

We've now done 926nm and unfortunatly motoring again. the sea is super
flat and the sun is out(its finally begining to warm up WOOHOO!!).

Malcom and myself have compiled an exercise routine for our watches so
that we keep in shape and so that i can finally put on some muscle. Im
not to sure if Paul will partake in the exercise but we'll have to see.

Catch you soon,

Gareth

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gareth...so you are so right! Its an amazing place to be. No stress, no issues just chilling in the sun and enjoy. A few hours watch here and there and good ol company.
    Exercise is so important!!! SO DO IT!!! it'll keep you sane, healthy, sexy and much more whilst out there. So stick to it..all my cheering for you & Mal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son who sailed the Atlantic,yes Gareth & I do get teased by his friends but I think what is frustrating for them is we both dont care,I am proud of my son and he just smiles the contented smile of someone following his dream.I say thank you to Captain Badenhorst for placing trust in my man, based on a short intro and perhaps some gut feel.He better not let you down or I will deal with him .Yes Ga,a man no longer my boy. I have noticed you starting to spread your wings, fly but not to far.

    Gareth you have a golden opportunity.You may have your yachtmaster,no one can take that away,you have a great captain,tap his brain,ask questions observe. How about some celestial stuff you must have amazing night skies there. Malcolm seems to be wise in the ways of the world,get him to tell you about what lessons he has learnt in life then use the info to make up your mind about things.Share with Paul and Malcolm what its like growing up these days and the challenges young people face.

    Wish I was there,pension in 7 years dont forget your promise to take me along on one of your deliveries,yes yes yes I will loose the weight.

    Mellow yellow,I really didnt think you could get more chilled than you are - stress what stress.But enjoy, take some photies paleez.

    Chicken Gordon Blue and patatoe bake, well now thats a surprise,a huge step up from your 2 minute noodles - need recepes,I can post for you.

    Give em Horns !

    ReplyDelete