Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fwd: [Pro Yacht Deliveries] New comment on First day out of Cape Town.

-- Original message --
From: Thibs <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
To: sailwithpaul@skyfile.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:57:44 +0000
Subject: [Pro Yacht Deliveries] New comment on First day out of Cape
Town.
>Thibs has left a new comment on your post "First day out of Cape Town":
>
>HI everybody! Hi Cpt Paulo! Happy Crazzy Funny new year!!!
>Wow, i just red your "first day out of Cape town" and it's like i hear you
>speaking! F..ck I miss you man!!
>And to read all of that make me...(you see the howling of the Lion?..That!)
>GrhhgRRggh!! "I WAnnAaa come!!!I wanaaa be there!!!"
>Nicolas and Eduan, you will see, to cross the Atlantic is amazing but to
>cross the Atlantic with Paul is even more umbelivable!!I promise you, you
>will never regrets what you are doing...maybe sometimes you will miss land
>but forget it!!Enjoy everything..You are such lucky dudes to sail with
>Captain Paulo!..
>I wish you all of you,for your trip,a nice wind,like between 15 and 20
>kts ;) i wish you lot of fun...i wish you plenty of surf at 16 kts!even
>more lol..And i wish you guys A Big mother f.. Fish very very soon at the
>end of the fishhook!!!i know nobody can "fish" like tamy can do lol
>but...fingers crossed..
>
>I miss sailling..i miss a Meerkat session!! with crazy SA people..lol..
>I would like to be back on a little cloud and sail ocean with you
>Paul!..France is too serious, land in town is too sad...people are too
>sad,and too agressiv...
>
>;)
>I will follow you during my 4monthes 's formation that i'm doing in
>Marseille...it is to be captain!!..ahah
>'careful I'm following you Paul, ;) and you will see me again!!on my
>sailingboat,..behind your sails...lol...sometimes..somewhere...I don't
>know, but i hope i will see you again!!..
>Take care you and your crew..
>i see you close to st Helena by this blog maybe..
>hope my english is ok lol
>ciao ciao les amis
>bonjour depuis la France...
>Force et Honneur!!!
>
>Publish
>Delete
>Mark as spam
>
>Moderate comments for this blog.
>
>Posted by Thibs to Pro Yacht Deliveries at January 10, 2012 8:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment