Monday, February 28, 2011

Morning Has Broken

As the sun rose in the east this morning, I could'nt help to wonder how
magnificent it all is. How is it possible that in all this chaos,
swirling galaxies, supernovas....we came to be.It is truly a miracle.

LIFE ON EARTH
All of us , you , me , every creature from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope has been given a gift, the gift of life. I know many of
you won't agree with me, but this gift has been given to us on a silver
platter. I also know life can be cruel sometimes, it tends to have a
sick sense of humour, but it is not for us to say weather it is fair or
not." All we have to do is to decide what to do with the time given to
us"

We are on the open ocean and we find ourselves in the most ancient of
human conditions, man and nature.I can only hope that one day we will
all see what precious gift this, before the sun will set on our time
here.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Paul, I don't know if you are Christian, if you are and you haven't already seen a little dvd called Indescribable by a man called louis giglio, I suggest you do so.
    I know that feeling of man and nature.
    I experienced it while diving in the Farasan Banks in the Saudi Arabian Red Sea.
    It makes one feel awed and overwhelmed. A speck in the universe. I have never experienced that feeling anywhere else.
    I believe those moments were truly gifts putting life on earth into perspective for me.
    Happy sailing. Hi to pieter from his panorama friends.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete