Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On a reach to Madeira

First there was the evolutions,then the revolutions,now it is time for
revelations.Time to discover who and what we really are as
humans.Time to figure out where we are at this point in time and the way
forward.

I was born and raised a stone's throw away from what is known as "The
Cradle of Mankind",and just recently a new discovery there has shaken
the world once again,added another piece to the puzzle.Standing on the
ridge,rain falling on the eastern side will run to the Indian Ocean,rain
on the western side will run to the Atlantic.I have always been drawn to
the oceans of the world,and have had the privilige to sail these
oceans,all of of them.I have been to places you probably haven't even
heard of or knew existed.I didn't either,but I followed my
destiny,sometimes daunted,but never fazed.And from these deep oceans I
could ponder and muse at will,far away from any mental or enviromental
pollution.I could connect and become one with the elements,the powers
that be,the universe at large,and the universe within.And life has
moulded me and shaped me and shaken me to the core at times.I observed
all that was,that is,and the shape of things to come.I refrained from
judging,from standing up for a cause,from taking sides.How could I when
I knew that it is all just part of the process.But I did look at
everything in great detail,acquired as many skills as possible.But I am
also human.I also failed at times.At times I had nothing and nothing to
loose.Other times I thought I had everything and lost it all.I've been
hungry and I've been oversatisfied,been cold to the bone and been hot to
the core.

And you,how has your life been so far? Which roads less travelled have
you been on? What have you seen?Yes,we are all unique,our fingerprints
prove it,for one.What excruciating pain have you endured? What dizzy
heights have you reached? What incredible light-ness of being have you
experienced? Not all of us can be fringe dwellers for want of a better
term.And not all of us finds safety in long term careers with
set incomes.Absolutely nothing wrong with that,perhaps your destiny is
to provide the opportunities and necessities for humanity to evolve yet
again.Makes me think of the song in Jungle Book about the bare
necessities.What we gonna do?What have you learned about yourself,about
who you are,about what you are,about why you are and about where you are
heading?

At this point in time,we on sailing vessel Venus,is heading straight for
Madeira...ha ha ha.On a reach with our white flags aflying.Wind in our
hair,sun shining down,water rushing past underneath us.Our position at
AM 11:00 UTC is 25*29'N/032*35'W.

And all around and all inside things are happening,a new awakening.I
trust you feel it too,and ecstatic.If not,don't stress,it will reach you
soon.In the air,in your blood and in your bones.It is a most exciting
time to be alive,to become alive,to be all you are meant to be.

Peace and light and love to you

Paul

1 comment:

  1. Great blog today Paul. The question might not be just about living on fringe, it's do you want to be ordinary?
    Can you live on fringe and be special? Extraordinary? I have a sense of adventure, and I want to. Travel, but I also want money in the bank, but
    Underneath the surface I yearn to be special or better at something than someone else.
    That for me is the issue. Thank God, Allah, Buddah etc that we
    Are all unique. That's what I strive for. To be unique and special and that may mean
    Living on the edge (just a little)......and yes, I admit it, I want credit and recognition and I appreciate gratitude on a huge level.
    Thank you are 2 of the most powerful words in my vocab. A heartfelt, sincere thank you can have as big an impact as "I love you"
    Just some musings from a nurse, on her couch in durbanville while watching top gear.......safe passage gentlemen. Onward to maideira!

    ReplyDelete